BCD Consult brings to bear seasoned professionals and associates to ensure that the client benefits from a seamless service.
BCD Consult also operates in the niche market opened up by the introduction of an innovative piece of legislation, the Aircraft Registration Act 2010, and provides assistance to clients in the registration of yachts, ships and aircraft, obtaining an Air Operator Certificate (AOC) and related corporate services.
We concentrate on specific areas of the aviation and maritime sectors, maximising our resources and the potential to add value to our clients’ operations.
Based in Malta, we enjoy excellent working relationships with the local Civil Aviation Directorate, the Maritime Section at Transport Malta, Customs and tax authorities and other sectors relevant to our clients’ requirements, such as Malta International Airport, and major marinas in the central Mediterranean, enabling us to provide an effective and efficient service.
BCD Consult provides a range of services to private and corporate clients, which include but are not limited to:
- Assistance in obtaining an Air Operator’s Certificate (AOC).
- Assistance with aircraft registration and associated services.
- Assistance with yacht registration and associated services.
- Company incorporation, registration and related secretarial and registry services including the provision of directors, to achieve maximum benefits.
- VAT and Income Tax registrations and returns.
- Accounting and administrative support services and returns.
- Advice on company matters as required in the context of the above.
- Advice on human resources.
- Assistance in sourcing residential and administrative premises.